The Ocean View Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is committed to supporting our diverse families, teachers, and staff through outreach, advocacy, and fundraising.
In 2019-20, Ocean View students will be on three campuses:
- Kindergarten students will be housed at Marin and Cornell
- First and second graders will be at the Albany Middle School Annex
- Third, fourth & fifth graders will be at Ocean View in Fall 2019, moving to the new Albany High School Annex in early 2020.
The PTA will be supporting families across all three sites. Click here for updates and information about temporary housing and the new Ocean View school.
Please consider making a general donation or a donation to our 100-a-thon campaign during the month of February by clicking here:
We have a new Albany Unified apparel store
Apparel can be ordered during specific periods: next window will be January 10-31
How to stay updated:
1. Register for this website:
2. Get on the school email list:
3. Join the PTA:
Your membership helps the PTA provide much-needed services and supplies for our kids, and also gives you the right to vote on what the PTA does.
By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board—you set a great example for our students, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.