Fall Festival Volunteers
During in-person instruction, this annual family-friendly event is Ocean View’s biggest fundraiser, allowing the PTA to support a variety of enrichment and community programming throughout the year for all of our classes. Entrance to the event is free. Tickets are sold at the event for the activities, games and food court.
- Walk-a-Thon! Cheer our Otters on as they walk, skip, dance and run around the track to raise money for their school! Live DJ tunes keep those feet moving! Prizes awarded to the top walkers in each class as well as a grand-prize to the school wide, most laps completed Top Otter.
- Dunk Tank (dunk your favorite student, teacher or principal!)
- Bounce house
- Carnival style games and prizes! Test your skill at skee ball, golf putt, football toss, duck pond, ring toss and more!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Face Painting and Glitter Tattoos
- Silent Auction - Score some amazing items, including gift certificates to local restaurants, museums and amusement parks!
- Food Trucks (BBQ, Pupusas, Pao de Quejo, Shave Ice) and Food Court (Pizza, Banh Mi, Homemade Bake sale, Acme Bakery Breads and More)
How can your family help?
- VOLUNTEER —Any amount of time you can give is very appreciated! This event is a crucial part of keeping our school enriched – it takes a community wide effort to pull it off! Please consider contributing your most valuable resource – your time! – to this event.
- **DONATE!! Do you have a vacation rental or season tickets? A valuable service or special goods that could help raise $$ in the auction? Consider donating your item to the cause! Past items have included: free photo session, one free house cleaning, homemade pie – once a month for a year, tutoring in your area of expertise, a weekend at a Tahoe cabin… If it can be sold, we’d love to hear about it!
- **BAKE!! Do you have a family recipe for a tempting treat? A sure-fire bake sale winner? Please consider contributing to our bake sale! Items should be pre-packed for individual sale, please.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Festival Poster