Saturday, October 19 11am - 3pm
Step right up to a Saturday packed with fun!
- Dunk Tank
- Bounce houses
- Face Painting
- Photo Booth
- Silent Auction
- Food Trucks
This annual family-friendly event is Ocean View’s biggest fundraiser, allowing the PTA to support a variety of enrichment and community programming throughout the year for all of our classes. Entrance to the event is free. Tickets are sold at the event for the activities, games and food court.
- Carnival style games and prizes! Test your skill at skee ball, golf putt, football toss, duck pond, ring toss and more!
- Fall Activities! Sample the fall season in our pumpkin patch, pumpkin decorating station, get a glitter tattoo, make a craft, visit the DUNK TANK and more!
- Silent Auction! Score some amazing items, including gift certificates to local restaurants, museums and amusement parks!
- Delicious Food! Brazilian Bread and Martha’s Mexican food trucks will be there to help fuel hungry Otter runners, along homemade sweet treats at the bake sale, and more!
- Walk-a-Thon! Cheer our Otters on as they walk, skip, dance and run around the track to raise money for their school! Live DJ tunes keep those feet moving! Prizes will be awarded to the top walkers in each class as well as a grand-prize of a full set of otter apparel and gift card to 5 Little Monkeys, to the school wide, most laps completed Top Otter.
How can your family help?
- VOLUNTEER — Check the packet for information on volunteer opportunities or sign up online for a day-of shift or pre-event task. Any amount of time you can give is very appreciated! This event is a crucial part of keeping our school enriched – it takes a community wide effort to pull it off! Please consider contributing your most valuable resource – your time! – to this event. Sign up here
- **DONATE!! Do you have a vacation rental or season tickets? A valuable service or special goods that could help raise $$ in the auction? Consider donating your item to the cause! Past items have included: free photo session, one free house cleaning, homemade pie – once a month for a year, tutoring in your area of expertise, a weekend at a Tahoe cabin… If it can be sold, we’d love to hear about it!
- **BAKE!! Do you have a family recipe for a tempting treat? A sure-fire bake sale winner? Please consider contributing to our bake sale! Items should be pre-packed for individual sale, please.
Email questions to email@example.com
We’ll see you there!
- Saturday, December 21
- Friday, January 3
- Thursday, January 23
- Wednesday, February 5
- Wednesday, February 12
- Wednesday, March 4
- Wednesday, March 11